Friday, July 18, 2008

Silly Ryan

At Scrapperie, not only does Sandi have the BIG monthly awesome kits, but she also puts together smaller kits.  And those can be found at the Vintage Ltd kits section at the Boutique.  This month we had a kit to work with and that's the Blue Monday kit, which is made up of Scribble Scrabble papers.  Totally cute stuff!  Here's my first layout I made, last week.

This next one is of Ryan too.  Last year in the Spring time we went up to the football field and let the kids fly their kites.  They had the most fun ever and I think you can probably tell by the pictures in this layout.  :)  Again, I used the Scribble Scrabble papers.  :)




---------------------------------



Don't forget, tomorrow is the deadline to comment for the RAK.  There aren't many takers so your chances are good.  I'll do the drawing on Sunday.  So if you want, spread the word...tomorrow is the deadline. 

1 comment:

Jodie Adams said...

Love the pull up head one, too funny!