Sunday, July 20, 2008

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

We have a winner folks!!!!!  The lucky scrapper is....................................











Are you ready?????











Is it you?????

















Let's see...................













Unfolding a folded name here.....................








And is says:











JANA

Jana, you are the winner of some cool goodies!!
Thanks to the other 6 ladies who commented and left me links to those really awesome patriotic cakes.  I love them.  :)
Jana, contact me by email and we'll get that to you.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won, I really won. Oh thank you Jayme, I dont ever win. That is so amazing... and God bless you for picking me!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to thank you again for picking my name the little RAK prize is wonderful!!!!