Sunday, February 19, 2006

Wow, it's been awhile!

I have alot to update on....

First, about Ryan's Valentine's party. It went really well. I was very happy with how it turned out. We had soooo much food.

Friday we received out Income Tax Return. Sooooo, we've been shopping. :) Chad bought his first pistol. He's soooo excited. I got a new digital camera. Still need to get a memory stix for it. And I'm also getting a new printer combo 3 in 1 thing. I also spent $120 something at my MaryKay party last night. My face is good to go for awhile...LOL The kids got new bikes. They are so excited about those as well.

Chad took me out to eat Friday night. Just the two of us. It was really nice going out alone. The kids were staying the night with his parents.

So back to my MaryKay party last night. Saira participated in the fun. She had her own makeup station. My friend gave her red lipstick. And later she got black eyeshadow...LOL She looked so freak'n cute! This morning I explained to her that she's not allowed to have that kind anymore. It was only for the special party. And she was fine with that. And so here's a pic of her....

I'm exhausted from my weekend. So I'm headed to bed.

Listening to:
today: Little Big Town - Boondocks
yesterday: Nickelback - Feelin' Way Too Damn Good

No comments: