Monday, February 13, 2006

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!

That is how I discribe my day!

The day started off really GREAT!!! Best Friend Nina comes and picks Saira and I up and we head to town. We were taking her truck to get a front end allignment. But that didn't happen, had to get an appointment until Saturday morning. That's alright, we decided we needed to go to Wal-Mart. We don't really know why we went, but do people who go to Wal-Mart like every other day need a reason for going? HEHE! That would be us, we live at Wal-Mart. So anyways, Nina hears a man laugh. It was Chad walking by. I guess I could've mentioned that he didn't make it to work this morning. He had a blowout and had to wait on getting it fixed. So him and his buddy were roaming Wal-Mart. He spots me and we had a fun time picking out a box of chocolates for me. Gotta tell ya, I'm probably the most pickiest person when it comes to boxed chocolates. I don't go for the el' cheapo kinds. It's gotta be either Whitman's or Russell Stover's. OR!!! Hershey's Pot of Gold! Looooove that stuff. So he learned a long time ago not to buy the cheap junk. It will just sit there for month to come. Then he goes and picks out a card for me. We shuffled around the clothing department and didn't find anything I liked. So we buy out stuff we gathered... :) Then Nina, Saira and I go to our favorite all time local Mexican food place. MMmmmm!! Chad and his buddy headed on home because they already ate. Nina and I had more shopping left in us. :) We go to PayLess, didn't find anything. We go to Cato's! BINGO!! I find a 3 piece outfit I just had to have. I call up Chad and tell him I found something I liked and he told me to get it. It was just $55. I did good. :) So I got an outfit, chocolates and a card. hehe!

After I picked Ryan up from school we all got ready to go take Family Pictures. What a freakiing JOKE that was. I've already told Java all about it. I almost don't even want to talk about it anymore. BUT... It's part of my day. So here comes the bad... The kids were complete morons! It really wasn't their fault. There was a woman with a kid who all the sudden decided they wanted to take pictures. My picture lady said no one has been in today, and when I showed up, this other woman shows up. We have not done pictures in a year. ...well, actually we haven't taken family pictures since Saira was 4 MONTHS OLD! She hasn't taken pictures since her 2nd birthday. It's been a year. She was ALL excited! That womans child kept distracting my kids. I was pissed off. I was planning on spending over $100, like we always do with family pictures. Because we get a group shot, a couple shot, dad with kids, mom with kids and the kids together. We left with only a group shot. I cried on the way home. I had been looking forward to having new pictures for my walls for a very long time. My children ended up getting in trouble over it. I know you all might think I'm crazy or something, but I take picture taking seriously. That's why I got so mad over this STUPID woman. My picture lady had them leave, but they came RIGHT back. It just wasn't working.... ANYWHO! Enough of all that. :)

I got a new outfit... did I tell ya that? :) LMAO

Hmm, I suppose that's it. I'll be back with new stuff tomorrow. Ryan has his Valentine's Party. I can't wait to see how it goes. I'm in charge of it ya know. So it's bound to be a big hit. hehe!!!

Listening to:
today: Nickelback - Feelin' Way Too Damn Good
yesterday: Josh Turner - Your Man

No comments: