Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Saira got movies

I got Ryan off to school and then Saira and I got ready and went to Best Buy. She spent her $50 gift card that my mom gave her for her birthday. We saved it so that she could get Lady and the Tramp. So we got that, SharkTales and Caliou. She's watched them all but SharkTales...lol We stopped at Starbucks to get some Frappucino's. Then we got hamburgers at DQ. I stopped at a store to look at capri's. Didn't buy any though. :) We headed home and that's been it. We got Ryan from school. And I've been doing partylite stuff. It will be time to fix dinner in a little bit. Tonight is American Idol, so I'll be watching that. :)

I had a busy day, but that's all to it in a nut shell...LOL


Listening to:
today: Missy Elliott - Get Ur Freak On
yesterday: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings

No comments: