Sunday, February 26, 2006

A Nice Weekend

Saira spent the night with her MeMaw and PePaw last night. Actually she was staying the night with her cousin, Shyanne. Saira calls her "Hy-anne" LOL Saira can't say the 's' sound. She's my 1 year old niece. She's cute as a button and is always wanting to go home with me...LOL One day soon I'll bring her home with me, but not just yet...LOL

We got up this morning and headed over to Chad's mom and dad's to pick up Saira. We stayed their for a couple of hours and visited. We came back home and ate pizza for lunch. Chad took a nap and I watched my movie, 'In Her Shoes'. I'm not done with it just yet. After I'm done blogging I'm going to finish it. :) At 3pm we all got ready to go over to a friend of Chad's. He made a brisket, beans and tator salad. This mans wife passed away last year so when ever he invites us over we try to go visit him. :) One good thing is that this man CAN COOOOOOOK! I love his food!! Then after we ate, we went over to the deer lease so Chad and Ryan could shoot their guns. Geeee, that was way to much fun for me....lmao!!! Can't wait for next time. (can you since my sarcasm) :) :) :)

Listening to:
today: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings
yesterday: Brad Paisley - When I Get Where I'm Going

No comments: