Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I think I'll go nuts...

You can find me at the local nut ward!!

My children are driving me nuts! Just ask JavaMama! She can tell you. Today, I'm talking with JavaMama on the phone. It's just me and Saira here, Ryan's at school and Chad's at work. My house is just terrible. Messes everywhere!! Especially Saira's room, oh dear God, don't get me started on her room. So I told her she needs to clean her room. She's doing everything she can, not to do it. I finally told her like it is and I think she's cleaning it finally. With the want of a hug and kiss here and there. I told her I don't want any hugs and kisses until her room is clean. I'm being the mean mommy today. Just tired of all this crap.

Yesterday was really bad. I was on the edge. I warned Chad when he got home though, so he didn't bother me that much. He could tell I had a terrible day.

So to start my day off, I have this retarded ass collection agency calling me at least 10 freaking times a day, NO LIE! Not even exaggerating!! They don't leave a message on the machine either. Thanks to JavaMama, she's helped me figure out who the fraudulant people are. I've had 3...maybe 4 phone calls from them already today and it's not even 11:30am yet. UGH! They can kiss my butt for all I care...lmao!

So, can you tell I'm in a pissy mood today? LMAO!!

No comments: