Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I finally came to a conclusion

Last night I finally decided on the main reason why I don't want anymore children. It's not the fact that my children drive me nuts....lol It's not because I have a boy and a girl, which is perfect already. It's not because I'll be 30 years old this year or anything like that. It's something that just makes me want to cry and breaks my heart. It's because my grandparents are no longer here in person anymore. Both of my grandparents were here when I had Ryan. But my grandma passed away when Ryan was 13 1/2 months old. He decided to walk at the wake of her funeral. It was really special. But she helped my grandpa make LOTS of quilts for Ryan. Yes, my grandpa made quilts. My grandma taught him. And he so loved doing it. Well... (this is where I want to cry)! He was only able to make Saira one quilt, before he passed away. And it's the most special item in my house, for sure. He passed away a month after she was born. And ..........(omg, I just realized as I was typing, that he will have been gone 3 years at the end of Feb.) But anyways, I couldn't possibly have another baby, he/she wouldn't have a quilt that was made from my grandpa.

This is the quilt he made her.

No comments: