Saturday, August 20, 2011

Trip to CT

On May 20, 2011, my mom and brother and myself went to CT to watch my other brother graduate from Central Connecticut State University. He graduated with a degree in Actuarial Science.





This one didn't turn out that great. He was on the move, and we were on opposite ends of the arena from each other.


Johnedward's name was being called out. :) Very proud moment!!! :)

Already sitting back down. And I caught a few pictures of him looking for us. :)



Johnedward checking out his diploma.

Took a little while to get out of their and back across the street to our Hotel Lobby. But by the time we all got there, Johnedward was already there. LOL!!! His girls had gotten him a graduation balloon and a bear. They are so sweet! I told him to say "CHEESE" and I think I got him mid cheese. lol

Again, this was the most proudest moment in my life, other than my wedding and the birth of my children!! And I was so excited to meet Hilary finally.

No comments: