Monday, February 02, 2009

Still Busy as ever and TERRIFIC NEWS

My goodness, I'm so amazed at how busy my life has been since I signed up to sub in October. Out of 18 1/2 school days last month I worked 11 1/2. And so far, the first 3 school days of this month I'll be working all 3. LOL But enough of all that...LOL

Last weekend I went on another wonderful Scrapbook Retreat. This time it was held in Galveston at the Galveston's Red Victorian. The owner of this home is amazing, she served lots of delicious meals and provided a great area for scrapping. I can't wait to go back there. It also provided me the first opprotunity see Galveston since Hurricane Ike came through. They have come a long way, I was impressed with all the restorations.

I will be taking photos of my layouts as soon as I get the chance, I promise. I'm excited to share my 14 layouts. :)

And now.... :) ....I saved the best for last!!

The Scrapperie was looking for it's new Design Team. ....and I will be one of the Guest Designers with the Tres Chic Girls this go around!! I'm so ecstatic over the news!!

And right now, Scrapperie is having there Fantastic February going on. It's always tons and tons of fun!!! There will be challenge after challenge for you to do. As well as games and classes. You'll earn points for all the things you do. The more points you get the more chances you'll have to win from the Fantastic February Prize Pool Drawing. Which consists of gift certificates to the boutique, tons of mini kits, mini-albums, acrylic albums, stamps sets (with inks) cardstock packs, cards kits, Essentials, Extras and Trimmings monthly kits- and someone can even win a Pièce de Résistance kit! If you join in, please mention that I sent you. I hope to see you there!! :)

4 comments:

Darlene said...

wow, you sure are busy with work. Can't wait to see your layouts and congrats on the Guest Design Spot~

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

::Ali:: said...

cool cool!! Neato!! Sounds like you have been busy busy!! Sounds like your enjoying yourself too!!

Sandi Minchuk said...

I'm so lucky to have you, Jayme!