Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Yet, another toothless kid

Saira lost another tooth last week. She lost it on Saturday. That kid was going NUTS I tell ya. I never saw or heard a child so extactic about a tooth falling out. But I think that tooth hung in there for a least a month. It was starting to get loose when she lost that first one. So it's been awhile. She was babying it....LOL

I think that's all I have for now. No new LO's to post for ya. But maybe before tomorrow evening I will. My scrappy mojo is coming back. Actually I don't think it was gone, I would just clean up and make things tidy over and over again and then not want to mess anything up. LOL

And then, another thing, I'm wanting to get a new cabinet for my room. But in order to do that, I have to get rid of the one that I have. So I think that bugs me, ya know? And also I have the scrapbook retreat stuck on my mind. That's Aug. 15th-17th. I'm beyond excited about it!!!!!!

;) And just so you know....Kim is the greatest!! ;)
HEHE!!!

No comments: