Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Picture buying fool

Yep, that's me.  I've been buying photos like crazy.  I'm trying to get tons of photos ordered for the retreat next month...  August 15th.  I'm totally jazzed about it.  Wanna go with me?  There's still spot available.  :)  :)
LOL
So I'm torn on the weather.  To be honest, I'm sick and tired of all the thunderstorms.  BUT at the same time, it's been rather nice having cloudy days.  Cloudy days mean cool house...LOL  When that sun is out and shining, UGH.  It comes through the windows full force.  So I just don't know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new header!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Hey - let me know how that retreat goes. I've been thinking of going on one, too, but I'm too chicken to sign up. lol! I want all the details so don't forget!

Thank you for the 4th of July card. I love getting cards from you - just makes my week (sometimes even my TWO weeks! lol).

Kari

Jscraps4u said...

LOVE the new header!!!
Wish I could join you on your retreat...but we are vacationing in August already! Have fun!!

Pat said...

Hey Jayme I really like the new header. And you have been tagged.