Sunday, June 15, 2008

We're HOME!!, a LO and Happy Father's Day

We're home! We had a great time. I'll post some pictures later. :)

Thursday night I finished a LO, but I couldn't take the picture until we got back. :) It's for the color challenge at Scrapperie, the June week 2 challenge. Which was orange-yellowy color, brown, blue and pink.

Journaling:
Since it was yucky outside, we didn't have the Egg Hunt. Instead ya'll dug around for eggs. 1st Grade, Mrs. Guye's class Easter Party. ~Easter 2007~

And Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!!! You all already saw Chad's card that I made him. We also bought him a new Bible. And had in personalized with his name on it. Now he can see it to read it. LOL Poor thing, had a bible with teeny tiny letters on it. I've always had the Giant Print edition. Now he's good to go. He totally loved it. :)

Thank you Kim for posting for me on Friday about us going on vacation. :) I couldn't post from my phone. Maybe because I didn't have blogger set up with my phone yet. I'm going to have to look into that. ;)

3 comments:

teresamatz said...

cute page, great job with the color challenge

Jens Place in Space said...

Looks awesome! What a nice fathers day gift also.

Allison Cope said...

Love your layout! Love the layered colours!