Wednesday, June 04, 2008

boring day

LOL
Yep....I'm bored! LOL And no, that's not a quote from the kids today. LOL But I better enjoy the lazy boring day, because tomorrow we'll be on the road....allllll day. I've already packed up the dvd players, gameboys, cell phone charger and GPS. :) We're taking a road trip up to Central Texas with my Great Aunt. She doesn't want to do the drive alone and she wants to go change out the silk flowers at the cemetary where her parents are at (my great grandparents, great uncle and great great aunt are at). I haven't been up there in about 5 years...I think. It could've been 3 or 4. I'm not sure. But I've found the location of the Starbucks between here and there. And can you believe, there is only 1. They are going to make me look up other coffee shops if they aren't careful! How dare them! LOL But anywho, that's the plans for tomorrow. We leave at 7:30am and will probably be back around 6pm. We probably won't even be at the cemetary no more than an hour...LOL It's just tooooo darn hot. This mid 90's temps are terrible.

5 comments:

teresamatz said...

having a great relaxing day today!!!!

Megan Aaron said...

omg, what universe do you live in where there is only ONE starbucks on a 4 hour drive? that is crazy! have a good day today!

Jayme Downs said...

hehe, exactly Meg... ugh!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

One lousy Starbucks, huh? That's scary. lol

Kari

rajah1116 said...

Have a safe trip! One starbucks? Where are you going, Mars? LOL