Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Weekend...

We had a nice Memorial Day weekend. On Friday we rented 5 movies.... The Bee Movie (SUPER DUPER cute!!!!), The Astronaut Farmer (VERY VERY good!!!), Juno (really good movie!!!!!!!), Hitman (dunno, I didn't watch it! lol), and Lions for Lambs (again, I didn't watch this one, but I would've liked it). Anyways, on Saturday we went to my nephews birthday party, he turned ONE! He's just getting to big. :( I remember the day he was born. ....I was there. ;) I got to carry him from the O.R. to the nursery. BUT, I'm excited!!! My SIL is having another. Probably Nov. or Dec. and I get to be in the O.R. AGAIN. So....I'm having another baby. ;) Then on Sunday we grilled LOTS of food. The kids went to church and then that evening we ate....with the inlaws. After eating, everyone left, including the kids which left me and Chad home alone. We felt like old folks or something. We fell asleep watching tv. LOL On Monday we went to the inlaws to catch the kids in the middle of having tons of fun swimming in the pool. Later that evening they finally came home, all nice and pink. The poor little things crashed and burned come 6 and 6:30...LOL They were pooped.

And all that time, I did't have internet. :( Oh goodness, it was terrible. This morning it finally worked.

Here's a picture of my little sweetie....


He even got the cake on the back of his head. ;) LOL

He already had gotten cleaned up after eating cake. And wanted everyone's ice cream.... so he had his own to eat on. ;)

2 comments:

rajah1116 said...

He is too cute! I hear ya on the old folks thing...a big night for us is playing cards....damn we're old! LOL

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

What a cute kid - I love the chocolate on the back of his head. I remember my 2nd son had a birthday cake with bright blue icing for his 1st birthday. The kid looked like a smurf by the time it was over with. lol

Kari