Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Mail

Oh my! I got lots of goodies in the mail today. It's the May Kit, La Cage aux Folles from Scrapperie. Sandi puts together KILLER kits I tell ya! She's awesome!!! There is SEI Dill Blossom papers, buttons; Crate Paper Blue Hill Collection; Crate Paper Static Collection; Crate Paper Sweet Branch Collection; K & Co Urban Rhapsody Collection and lots of Bazzill papers to match. Heidi Swapp bird XL ghost shapes, bazzill ribbons, Thickers, Doodlebug alpha stickers, Urban Lily flower die cuts, green paint, beads, feathers, some paper birdies, Heidi Swapp bird sticker, Heide Swapp ghost birdies, prima flowers and sooooo much more.

See, she puts together awesome kits huh? They are packed!! I should've taken a pic of last months kit. :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I've already dug in! I'm uber-pleased with the scrappy mail today! Have fun creating!