Thursday, April 10, 2008

What a Day yesterday...

To start it off, I spent ALL day long waiting for the Scrap-Tastic.com results of the American Idol round 5 challenge. Because it wasn't posted Tuesday night like they had been doing the last 4 rounds. Finally around 5pm I saw the results...I was voted off. Well, that really didn't make ANY since to me because there were 14 of us that uploaded our layouts before the deadline. And 16 of us moved on to round 5. Two people didn't upload tuesday night. Well, yesterday evening, there were 15 uploads. Hold up....hold the phone....are you figuring this up with me?? lol So anyways, they voted me off. That girl that uploaded yesterday evening got to move on!! I was so upset. I spent LITERALLY ALLLLLLLLLLLLL day long at their website waiting for the results. Now let me add, the last 4 weeks there hasn't been any voting off because all the people weren't uploading. So us that uploaded got to move on to the next challenge. The same thing should've happened yesterday.

Ok, enough of that....

yesterday evening, I was in a wreck. The guy did a hit and run on me. PLEASE click here to read all about it and to see a pic. (you Scrapperie girls have already read it though) I've already typed it out a hundred times it seems and don't really want to type it again.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

So sorry to hear about the Scrap-Tastic results. Somehow doesn't sond quite fair, but I know all about that in something else I was playing in too!

I'm soooo glad you're OK!