Thursday, January 31, 2008

Recapping January 2008

This month went by so quickly. Starting off with our New Year celebration, Ryan and I had a fun time hanging out. Chad and Saira just couldn't hang with us. I opened up a bottle of bubbly for me and Ryan....the Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice...DUH!!! lol ;) And then nothing much really happened until the later 1/2 of the month with Saira's 5th birthday. What fun that was. She created her invite list which included all the family, some of my friends and a few of her friends. It was such a cute party. She got soooo many clothes again this year. This kid trips me out with how she LOOOOVES clothes. That's all she asked for besided a Hannah Montana wig. lol ;) The day of her birthday I took cupcakes up to the school for her and her classmates. Then more fun came along when I had a Stampin' Up workshop. Some friends and I made 3 cards that my demonstrator had lined out for us. I love having SU! parties!!! One day I'd love to be a SU! demonstrator. And then this last weekend the kids and I went to Houston to visit with my great aunt who had her 70th birthday. We took her out for ice cream since we weren't able to make it for lunch. And then to end the month off it was my friend Nina's birthday. So Saira and I went out for lunch with her and then some fun shopping.

I hope February will be just as fun!!! I know Valentine's Day will be great and I have a crop planned, so we'll see what else unfolds.

No comments: