Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Saira!!

Today Saira turned 5 years old.... FIVE!! ...5 years old!! At exactly 8:05am infact. 5 years ago, she hurried herself into the world after being 3 days late of her due date. It only took 4 hours from the time the contractions begain until she was out and in my arms. She was 8lbs even and 19 1/2 inches long.
Today I brought a package of cupcakes to her to share with her class. They seemed to enjoy that. :)
Here are some pictures from her birthday party on Sunday...


Can you tell she was SUPER excited to get her Hannah Montana wig from my dad and his wife?? She says she asked Santa for one at Christmas. And all I can think of is that she must've asked Santa at the mall just a few days before Christmas. So yeah, Santa didn't bring it. Shame on him!!! And she was really heart broken on Christmas morning. :( But now it's fine and dandy... :) Go Grandpa!!!

My brother gave her a CD. ;) She thinks she's all that and a box of cookies now...LOL ;)

And of COURSE my little Starbucks addict would get a gift card. ;) LOL



She got soooo many more things, lots of clothes and a few games and a couple of toys. She had a wonderful Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday my little sweetie!! :)

3 comments:

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Saira!!! Looks like you had so much fun! Have fun being 5! :)

Darlene said...

Looks like she had a fabulous birthday!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

GOOD LORD, that is one beautiful child!

So glad she cleaned up on the Hanna Montana goodies. I just found out my granddaughter (age 8) is a fan. Eeeck! I had no idea. I was at Wal-Mart today, looking at all the stuff and I don't know what's "good" and what's just cheesy. Or is ANY of it cheesy? lol (I'm so out of touch it scares me)

Tell Saira Happy Belated Birthday!!!

:)
Kari