Sunday, September 23, 2007

Holy Bat Cake Batman!!

This cake is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!!!!! Talk about trouble, sitting on the counter. LOL Mary, you are in big trouble little missy!!! Just way to good to be sitting over there on that little cake plate, that's for sure.

See, I bought the stuff to make this Yummy Apple Spice cake before I started my diet. But it's better for you than the regular way of making it. Since the oil is replaced with apple pie filling. I'll have to look for the sugar free version of the pie filling next time, then it will be even more better, less guilt free...lol ;)

Mr. Chad is most happy with his yummy cake!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Ohhh hooray!! I'm so so so glad you love it! And just to make you happier, the sugar free apple filling is so yummy, you can't tell any difference! Though, you have to give Jill credit, it's her recipe passed on! :)