Saturday, March 04, 2006

Officially Spring Break

As of yesterday at 12pm Spring Break began. My mom has asked for the kids to come stay the night with her sometime next week and then with my aunt. The kids are soooooo excited. I think I shouldn't have told them about it until Tuesday or so...LOL They'll go to the movies, to the park and to Starbucks. LOL My kids are so spoiled already. Everytime I go to Starbucks, I will get them a frappuccino. I told Saira she'll be going to stay with MeMe next week and she said, "And get Starbucks toooooooo?" LOL Ryan wants to see 'Doogal' at the movies. That looks like a cute one. And if he is good during Spring Break I'll buy him the 4th Harry Potter movie. It comes out on Tuesday.

Ryan started T-Ball practice. His team is called the Braves. I know my brother will be so excited to hear that, since his all time favorite team is the Braves. :)

Well, you all have a great weekend. :)

Listening to:
today: Everlast - What It's Like
yesterday: Santana - Maria, Maria

No comments: