Sunday, March 19, 2006

Catch Up Time!

Wow, it's been a week and 4 days since I blogged. So here goes... LOL....

Where did I leave off?

Ah, yes, the kids Spring Break. So I took them to my moms on Wednesday afternoon. We got to her house and we loaded up and went to McDonald's for lunch(Saira's request). Then we went to Palais Royal and got their Easter clothes and shoes. Then went next door to Old Navy. She got me one of those striped skirts and the shirt to go with it. Love it, it's so comfy! She got the kids some more clothes and then we went to Marble Slab for ice cream. Then off to the grocery store. We all got coffee at Starbucks inside the store and then headed back to her house. They started a movie and I headed back home. I didn't get here until 7pm...LOL It was fun hanging out with them for the day. Then the next day the packed up and went over to my great aunts house. She took them to see Doogal. Ryan enjoyed it, Saira fell asleep. LOL They went and played at the park in her neighborhood a couple of times. And on Friday I went and picked them up at her house. But on Thursday I had a candle show. Also had to do the shopping. So I didn't get to enjoy the day without the kids.

Ryan lost his 7th tooth the other day. And the tooth fairy came for a visit. :)

Saira said something really cute the other night. Chad was telling her stories. It had something to do about her. The stories always do...LOL He had said, "There was this little girl and her name was Saira." And she'll say, "Oooohhh, MYYYYY name is Saira tooooo!" And he said, "And she had a fish named Nemo." She said, "Oooohhh, meeee too!!! But him's died". And he said, "Awwww, yeah, he went to fishie heaven" And she says, "Noooo, he went to the trashcan!"

haaaaaaaaaaa! It still cracks me up!!!

Well, I know it wasn't much of an update, but that's about all I've got. I've just been doing LOTS of shopping with my friend. Oh, and watching lots of TV. I've been taking a computer break...kinda sorta...hmm, not really...LOL But I've managed to watch more tv. I've been watching lots of movies on tv. :)

Oh, and Ryan got his Harry Potter movie. We all liked it alot. If only Saira would've been more quiet...LOL

Listening to:
today: Trent Tomlinson - Drunker Than Me
yesterday: Dierks Bentley - Come A Little Closer

No comments: