Friday, February 11, 2005

Woops, I forgot

I forgot to mention the computer stuff in my last post. DUH!! Wednesday I had to take the computer into the shop. After I reformated the computer it didn't work... the soundcard and modem that is. Because it wasn't original hardware. Although I had the drivers for it. Computers, they are so dumb...LOL They are like men, can't live with'em, can't live without'em. HAAA...lol At least it wasn't expensive like I was thinking it was going to be.

I've decided I'm the biggest slacker in the world. I just can't get motivated to maintain my photo contest that I've been running since April of 2002. I've got to get on the ball and take care of that.

Today the kids made out their Valentine's. It was so cute watching Ryan write his name on all of them. I helped Saira with hers. I held her hand and moved her hand on the cards. And speaking of Ryan's name. I also think it's cute when I walk into his classroom and see where he's written his name on the board. All the kids like to write stuff on the board. I just think it's adorable seeing Ryan's handwriting on the board. CUTE CUTE CUTE!!

While Saira and I were out shopping we bought Ryan's teacher a Valentine card and a gift along with a real small box of chocolates. Like I mentioned before, her and I have become real good friends. And it was really nice to hear her mention that she thinks more of me than just one of the parents, but as a good friend as well. I was like, AWWW! :) So that made it cool and funny, that I had bought her this little heart shaped plaque that said something about friends to give her at the party. Monday is the Valentine's party for his classroom. I'll be making a pan cookie like I did for Christmas. I'm not incharge of this party though. I did volunteer for the Easter party and I'm stumped on what to do. I've never had an Easter party. We didn't have Eater parties at the schools I went to. It was Halloween, Christmas and Valentines. Jenny (Ryan's teacher) and her sister says they had Easter parties when they were in Elementary. So I told them they can help me out with ideas. LOL Any of you have any ideas? I was thinking about an egg hunt in their classroom.

No comments: