Friday, February 25, 2005

Family Movie Night

So we had a family movie night. Ryan wasn't to excited. Couldn't figure out why he didn't like our selection. I picked out Shark Tale. Everytime I saw the commerical advertising it, I would laugh my butt off. Especially when Will Smith would sing the little clip of "U Can't Touch This". Before we watched the movie, I went to Pizza Hut and picked up some pizza for dinner. Then we all gathered for the movie. We watched it and laughed through it. Then it was over and Ryan comes up to me...

"Mommy? Can you play it again please?"

"But I thought you didn't want to watch this movie?"

"But Moooommmmy, I really do like this movie. Can we watch it again pleeeaaase?"

So I put it on again and he's happy as a lark. Kids, they are so weird. LOL

No comments: