Tuesday, February 22, 2005

3rd Tooth Now

I can't believe that Ryan has lost his 3rd tooth now. And he's just 5 1/2 years old. He's about to lose a 4th. Which will make all 4 bottom center teeth. I can't wait for him to lose his top 2 center teeth. I think kids are way to cute with those teeth missing....

....well, as I was typing this out. Ryan lost the tooth that came out. He did the same thing with his first one. The tooth fairy didn't come to see him for his first tooth. He didn't have it for her so she didn't come. Now he's done it again. UGH! He said he wanted to look at it before she came tonight. I guess from now on I'm going to have to put the tooth box way up high somewhere where he can't reach.

....But anyways, he got the tooth out of his mouth his own self. He was so excited and proud of himself. The other 2, Chad had to assist in some slight pulling.

Well, speaking of Ryan. We've been working on getting 6 hours worth of books read. If he can get 6 hours done, then he'll get a free ticket to Six Flags Astroworld. So we've been working real hard to get alot of books read. :)

....a few minutes later.....
I found his tooth. All is well and the tooth fairy is on track to make a stop in Ryan's room tonight.

No comments: