Friday, October 03, 2008

A little this and that...

This location pictured above was my most favorite place to go while we were in Weatherford for the hurricane. :) It always put a great big smile on my face. :) ...and my mother told me to choke on it...LMAO! I think she was a little jealous that I was able to have Starbucks and she was stuck in Houston with no lights or opened facilities.

The pictures above are at Braums!!!! They are evil I tell ya!! We ate dinner there twice...LOL I hadn't eaten at a Braums since I was a little girl.


Ms. Kari and Ms. Saira were playing 'I Spy With My Little Eye'. They were so cute. They did that while I was registering for Fema at Kari's house. I love her house. It's so darn pretty!!!
I'll post some pics of my yard in a few..... :)

1 comment:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

And I'll have everyone know that Ms. Saira is the all-time-world-champion of "I Spy with my Little Eye". lol

Kari