Thursday, May 15, 2008

Round 1

The Gauntlet is now underway at the Scrapperie. We've completed round 1 and I made it to round 2. This is what I created for the first round, last week. The challenge was to tell something about ourselves, like what makes us happy, sad, complete, whole and couldn't be about being a mother or wife. And it had to have journaling.



Journaling:
...my computer! It's where I go to find answers to the questions that I have. Or where I go when I'm boared. Without this little machine, I'd be lost! My computer is a major part of my daily routine. I (heart) my computer!!


Supplies:
CS - ?
PP - paper studio
buttons - making memories
alpha stickers - making memories
chipboard - ?
ribbons - target
chipboard buttons - making memories
stickles - cotton candy
ink
paper studio fabric brads
sticker (title) - creative memories
flowers - making memories

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the LO! And that contest sounds like fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I like it! A lot!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful page!! TFS!! :)