Saturday, December 27, 2008

And how was yours?

So how was everyone's Christmas?

Mine was wonderful! My family came over to my house for the first time. Normally, we'd always go over to my Great Aunts house. But this year my aunt has a kitten and we were afraid the kitten would tear down the tree...LOL

My husband had the suprise of his life. He got exactly what he asked for. All he wanted was new rims for his 4-Wheeler. So my mom bought one, my great aunt bought one and I bought two. I went to the bike shop earlier this week and bought them and had them print out some tickets for me to put in 3 boxes. I weighed them down with bags of candy and he was totally suprised! It was priceless!! I think that made my Christmas for sure.

So the next day, Friday, he goes back to the bike shop to have them mounted. ;) He gets home and I take a picture of him on his bike. He's the happiest guy in the world right now!!

1 comment:

::Ali:: said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Glad to hear that you had a good one!!!