Friday, May 16, 2008

Such the Little Man now...

Awww, last night I had one of those heart melting mommy moments. 1st off Chad's doing school classes on Monday and Thursday nights, so he wasn't here last night. So after Saira's game last night we came right home, so the kids could get their baths, eat dinner and get to bed. I told Ryan to go get his bath and he said, "Mama, will you show me how to take a shower?". I just wanted to cry, I was so proud of him to want to do that. Ryan is big time, no wait, Ryan AND Saira both are big time scared of water being in their face. So they never would take a shower to save their lives...LOL That's why I was so shocked and excited to hear him say that. I was very proud of him. He took his shower.......AND loved it!!!! He's already asked to get his shower when he got home today HEHE!! He's too cute!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm not an "awwwww" kinda girl but awwwww, thats cute!

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

What a cute story! Now wait'll he gets older and you have to threaten him with his life just to get him to brush his teeth. And then when he gets even older and you have to threaten him with his life and his girlfriend's life, too, if he doesn't quit slathering on the cologne and making your whole entire house smell "manly". lol
Ahhh boys. Nothin' like trying to raise the little beggers. lol

Hey - how's your sink hole, by the way. I've been thinking about you!

Kari