Sunday, April 13, 2008

New LO's today

I sat here this afternoon and made 2 layouts. I was mighty impressed with myself. ;) They were both made for challenges at Scrapperie. The first one is of Saira when she was 7 months old. What an adorable messy face. :)

Supplies:
PP-Paper Studio
CS-Barely Banana SU!
buttons-walmart
flower-Making Memories
alpha stickers-Bo Bunny
ink-colorbox charcoal

This is Chad being crazy at Wal-Mart. He's always thought those mini kegs are 'cute'. lol So one day when we were shopping, he grabbed one and told me to hurry and get a picture of him. ...we didn't buy any though. When he drinks, he bumbs off of friends...HEHE
Supplies:
CS-??
PP-Paper Studio
KI Memories Pop Culture disco ball red hot(from the April Kit)
Tag-Cosmo Cricket Get Happy(from the April Kit)
SU round tab punch
paper studio ric-rac ribbon
staples
signo pen, CM pen

I've actually made 2 others, but I need to journal on them and take pics so I can show them to you. ...so stay tuned for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute layouts!! :) TFS!! Sorry to hear about your wreck and getting voted off and all! Seems like all my buddies are having some bad things happening this week! I think we need to get it over with!! :) Come on weekend!