Friday, February 29, 2008

Recapping February 2008

This month wasn't all that great. It seems that everyone was sick a different week. I thought I was out of the woods, until this past weekend. I ended up having back pain and I've had it all week. The month was also busy with both Valentine's Day parties at school for the kids. As well as the book fair. Just the other day Saira had a field trip to see The Education Express concert tour with the Pre-K and Kindergarden. This month I also went to scrapbook at my friend Kim's house. We hadn't done that in FOREVER. Then I had my first online cyber crop. That was alot of fun, although I believe that's what caused my back pain. I think I need a new chair for scrappin'. ....or maybe a new table, a tall one, so I can stand and scrap. :)

So now I look forward to a healthy and fun new month with March. :)

2 comments:

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Love your St. Paddy's blog decor! I'm sorry I haven't been around blogging lately. I did mean to reply to your comment regarding the hurricane. YES you guys can come camp out here in the event of a storm! We'll spend the time scrapping and blogging! lol Wouldn't THAT be fun!
I plan on working on some more of those board books tomorrow. I'm telling you - those things are FUN to do. You've got to try it. It's been so long since I scrapped anything...I'd forgotten how much I liked doing it.
Hope everybody manages to STAY HEALTHY from now on - and yeah - get yourself a better chair. You scrap entirely too much to suffer thru using a bad one! :)
Kari

Mary said...

I've seen your chair... you definitely need a new one! Your birthday isn't too far away...hint, hint! :)