Thursday, February 28, 2008

all of my goodies

So in the last 2 weeks, I've gone online shopping crazy. I bought the Pink Paislee Office Lingo and Spring Fling...oh and a few sheets of the Making Memories Noteworthy. Then I bought a big ol box of buttons. And then in the 2 small glass jars are about 390 buttons...LOL In the middle bigger jar is the Making Memories Garden Party flowers and buttons....and with it I have the Garden Party Paper kit. There's also some flocked alpha stickers and some bling. :) I've bought alot more but I don't remember what it was....like riboons and other things. ;) I can't wait to use my stuff.


.....Did I mention I am no longer button poor. LOL ;)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Look at all that yummy goodness! Scrappy Gourmet ROCKS!! :D

I can't wait to get my Pink Paislee!

HAVE FUN! Can't wait to see what you do with all of it!

Creative Angie P said...

All those new supplies are as attractive as food to me! They look so yummy sitting there - just beggin to be used!