Sunday, October 14, 2007

Great Crop!!

Yesterday I had gone to an all day crop with my friend Kim. It was from 3pm-12am. I was able to get 9 layouts completed. I could've gotten probably 2 or 3 more done if I didn't have to stop to eat dinner and go take a break with Kim. It was sooooo much fun. I can't wait to go to another crop. That was my first crop to attend. There were about 30 people there. The only crops I've been to were the ones with 3 or 4 people tops. I'll have pics to share later. :) I'm still tired and wore out. LOL

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Crops are soooo much fun! Can't wait to see your layouts!! :)

Kari (GrannySkywalker) said...

Can't wait to see the pictures! I've never been to a crop. I'm always saying I'm going to sign up for one, but never do. So post some pictures and tell me all about it. I might change my mind and actually go to one! lol