Friday, January 07, 2005

Birthday Party Time

It's time to plan a birthday party. Saira will be 2 years old on the 22nd. I think I'll have a "My Little Pony's" theme for her. She really likes them. She has 3 My Little Pony's and lots of the no name brand. I've noticed she's been keeping them gathered up in one spot of her room. And she likes to tote the brushes around. She really doesn't need any toys at all for her birthday. She got way to much stuff for Christmas. So therefore I'm going to ask everyone to either get her a pair of shoes, books and shorts or capri outfits. Today I exchanged a shirt that Santa brought her for Christmas for a Valentine's dress. It's amazing how a little girl goes crazy over clothes. ?? It really cracks me up.

Something that's on my mind...
WHY do I have to be bombarded by SOOO much spam? It's driving me crazy. I delete anywhere from 70-100 emails a day. All junk/spam email. It's been a little over a year now that I took control over the popups, but what do you do about spam?

I've been trying to get caught up on my online photo contest the last couple of days. Over the holidays I became a major slacker.

Yesterday (Thursday) was report card day for Ryan. He's doing so excellent. He has 7 or more E's and the rest are S or S+. His teacher says he's one of her best students. That sure does make you feel good as a parent to hear good comments like that.

No comments: