Wednesday, December 21, 2005

New Computer

Yesterday I got my moms computer. Her boyfriend got her a new one so she gave hers to me. It's so much faster than my old one. I got it all hooked up tonight. It's great. Has double...or even more...of a hard drive than my old one. I've been adding all my links to it tonight. Got my email going, but I canNOT figure out how to get my address book added. UGH! I've never had a problem with it. Cause I've restored/reformated/cleaned up my computers alot and would add my address book with no problems. My computer was Win98 and now I've FINALLY moved up in the world to WinXP. YAY!!! How exciting is that? LOL

I'm pooped and need sleep. Will post again tomorrow... about Ryan and Saira exciting day they had today. A little hint: Santa/My Dad

No comments: