Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas!

Santa ate all the cookies that were left last night and must've liked the chocolate milk, he drank it all too. Saira wasn't really interested in what Santa brought her. She's not feeling well. She's ended up with what Ryan had a few weeks ago. Ryan went bonkers over the BB Gun that Santa brought. I'll post a picture of them later. But it was a good Christmas morning with the kids. We put the ham onto cook and then I made sweet potatoes with marshmellows to take to Chad's uncles house who lives next door. We had lunch over there and the kids got a few more presents from their aunts and uncles.

It sure has been a busy Christmas. Tomorrow we go to Houston to my aunts house and have Christmas with that part of my family....my real dads family. I have 2 more blankets to whip up before 4pm tomorrow. That will be no problem. :)

Merry Christmas everyone... enjoy what's left, it's almost over.

No comments: