Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Yay, Christmas!

This evening we went to the Christmas Parade in town. It was so neat getting to see the lights. Saira was being a horses butt, but I think she liked it. One man brought over his 2 year old shetland pony over to me and the kids and Saira didn't want to pet him. He had Christmas lights on him, it was so cute. This kids got to see Santa ride by. I was thinking Ryan was going to wave his hand and arm off of his body. He waved and waved and told everyone Merry Christmas as they went by. It was nice and cold tonight too. Me and Ryan wished we had hot chocolate at the parade.

Saira got to help me Christmas shop for my mom today. She thought that was so cool. So tomorrow we are going to wrap her gift. She's so excited about seeing Santa to take pictures. And she has it figured out as to what she's going to tell him what she wants for Christmas. She says she wants a watch, a braclet, a purse, a pink barbie gun (that one makes me laugh so hard!!), and a blanket (which I'm making).

Hope you all are ready for Christmas, just 25 more days left. Go check out my ticker at the bottom of the page. I have several different ones. :)

No comments: