Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Such a Big Girl!

What a day! My little girl didn't act very little today. She had her little friend come over to play this morning. And little friends mama told Saira she needed to wear panties instead of her pullups. So don'cha know, Saira goes to her room, puts on panties and comes back to us and says, "Dare! I put my pannies on." About an hour later the little friend needed to go potty. So Saira, the little girl and her mama all go to the bathroom. The little girl pee pee's and then Saira says she needs to go. And she DID. AWWW, her pee pee'd on the potty! She's pee pee'd on the potty a few times before, but this time was different. So anyways, she went next door with the lady and her little friend. They even took a nap all together...lol She never would pee pee while she was there though. While they were gone, I went to Wal-Mart and McDonald's with a friend of mine. It was so nice being kidless. I get back home and call Saira to let her know I was home and they all came over. Then we all went to the school to pick up our boys. Her son is in Ryan's class. We get back home and Saira finally has to pee pee again and she did it on the potty...awwww! BIG GIRL! All this potty stuff was the neighbor lady's doing. :) Well, she finally had her accident tonight. I kept asking her if she needed to go poo poo, and she kept saying "noooooo" everytime. But I had to go get dinner cooked and don't you know, she went to her room and pooped in her panties...darnit! Oh well though, she did good with pee pee'ing.

Ok, so tonight, came bath time. Saira's in the tub playing. And I let her play for awhile. I went back in there and she took it upon herself to start washing up. And wouldn't let me help...LOL I think she washed herself 3 times...LOL

I'm so proud of her today. Major big girl day!! :)

No comments: