Friday, August 26, 2005

Strong Willed Little Girl

OMG ya'll! I am so extremly proud of Saira tonight. Tonight was the rival football game between my highschool and Chad's highschool at my school. So I put a pullup on Saira knowing she wouldn't be able to make it through the game or whatever. After halftime she starts telling me, "MOMMMMMMY, I need to peeeeeee-peeeeeee!"....over and over again. I would've jumped up and taken her, but HELLO the restroom was clear across the other side of the field. UGH! I actually told her that it was ok, cause she had a pullup on. I still didn't think she'd make it, ya know. Well, a good 5 minutes goes by and she's still telling me. I told her the restroom was way over on the other side and pointed it out. So she kept telling me, "Mommy, I need to peeeeee-peeeeeee...over dare!!!". I couldn't take it anymore, I figured what the heck, lets give it a try. I still didn't think she'd make it over there though. We get there, have to wait in line for maybe a minute and a half. You know, that's a long time for a potty training kid. I said, "I just know your pullup is wet."

Don't you know....she proved me WRONG! GOOOO SAIRA!!! I was so excited. I don't know who was cheering more, me for Saira or the cheerleaders for the football team...LOL

Oh! And then after she ate some dinner when we got home, I had her get on the potty again and she went. Man, everyone needs a neighbor lady like I have to get their kids potty trained...LOL

No comments: