Saturday, August 23, 2008

Layouts from the Retreat

Like I mentioned earlier, I made 10.  I was proud of that.  Because my goal was to complete the vacation album.  :)

This first one was pics from my birthday this year....at my '2nd Party' as the kids called it...LOL I used Scenic Route papers with Scenic Route alphas, stampin up buttons and a ribbon from one of the ladies from the retreat.  :)
This 2nd one, I've scrapped the pics before.  But I put the layout in my 'whatever' album...lol  I made this one for Saira's album.  The pics are from Christmas '03, her 1st Christmas.  The pics crack me up becaue if  you look carefully, you'll see how she gets more and more into her brothers face.  LOL I used Daisy D's papers here
Again, this is her first Christmas...  my how time goes by so quickly.  And it was really neat to experiance the 2 Christmas' with Ryan and Saira.  His first, he was just 2 1/2 monthls old.  Were as she was 11 months old.  And able to enjoy her Christmas.  :) I used Daisy D's paper here with stampin up buttons.
See?  LOL  he was my little bitty guy, not knowing what was going on for his first Christmas.  I used stampin up papers here and bazzill card stock.
I guess I was tired of working with baby pictures...LOL  These St. Patty's Day pics are from this year.  It was a MAJOR windy day that day.  It was practicly knocking us down.  So I made it a quick photo shoot...LOL
More St. Patty's.  Check out the wind blowing through her hair...LOL  I used Bazzill bling CS, American Crafts ribbon, fancy pants chipboard, doodlebug glitter, some misc. green paint, and a pre-made journalling block from one of the ladies at the retreat.  :)
Yep, more St. Patty's.  :)  I used Bazzill CS, stampin up PP's, MM's buttons, and Creative Memories title sticker.
Love this one.  :)  I used Bazzill CS, MM's alpha's, Crate Paper PP's and tag.  These pics are from the last crop I went to in May for National Scrapbook Day.  Had lots of fun there with Kim!!
Haha, this one cracks me up....  or should i say...  quacks me up...ROTF!!!!!  Anyways, this is my brother.  And I'm pretty sure the little duck belongs to his step daughters...LOL  He's so goofy!!!  I used Crate Paper PP's and some misc. cardstock as well as stampin up cardstock, MM's buttons, and Thickers.
I'm not to thrilled with this page.  I think it's mainly just the photo.  I didn't like my wedding pictures.  But as you can see we were tickled pink to be married.  ;)  I used Crate Paper PP's, Bazzill CS, MM's flowers, SU buttons, Pink Paislee alphas.
Thanks for looking at all my LO's.  :) 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are GREAT! I love them.

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! That's a TON of layouts!! Good for you getting them done!! FUN FUN FUN! They all look wonderful BTW!

MamaSheg said...

Great layouts, you sure got a lot done!! My fav is the 4th of July one, so cute. XOOXO

Jscraps4u said...

WOW...you got tons done!!!!! Congrats! I hope you had fun at your retreat!