Monday, June 09, 2008

Yesterday's LO's

Last night I changed the colors of my blog to red and blue....for my birthday. :)

To start off, I made a 2 page LO for a sketch challenge at Scrapperie.

This is Ryan at about 2 months old.

Journaling:
Meme though she'd get a jump start on computer and typing lessons for you...Too Cute!!!

Supplies:
Most of everything is from the May Kit
(crate paper)

And then I made this LO from an Ad Inspiration challenge at Scrapperie.

Journaling:
You were having fun decorating Meme's tree. It was short...just your size. 12-14-2003

Supplies:
PP-Stampin! UP
CS-Bazzill
alpha stickers-Doodlebug, CM, MM and ??
sticker-Pebbles Inc
zig pen

And then this last one was for a product challenge at Scrapperie.

Saira was just 6 days old. I used from the challenge...rub-ons, glitter, paint, chipboard, buttons and a tag.

Journaling:
Daddy and Ryan picked out this T-shirt for you at the hospital when you were born.

Supplies:
PP-Crate Paper
Tag-Crate Paper
paint-MM
stickles
buttons-HL
chipboard-??
rubon-Crate Paper
riboon-??

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow! Awesome job with all the layouts and glad you're playing in so many of the challenges!

Anonymous said...

Your new layouts look great! I LOVE those pictures of Saira...how sweet!