Thursday, March 13, 2008

Round 1 of American Idol ...(scrappy style)


Round 1 of American Idol at Scrap-Tastic.com was to make a layout of our favorite music, artists, radio station, our MP3's...ect, with 10 buttons and chipboard. So this is what I made. I think this is my most favorite layout of all so far.
Journaling:
My Favorite Songs March 10, 2008
1. Baby Bash - Cyclone
2. Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body
3. Coldplay - Clocks
4. Sara Barelles - Love Song
5. Evanescence - Broken
6. Disturbed - Down With The Sickness
7. Gary Allan - Best I Ever Had
8. Kenny Chesney - You Save Me
9. Seal - Amazing
10. Silverchair - Straight Lines
11. Taylor Swift - Teardrops on my Guitar
12. Flo Rida - Get Low
13. Buckcherry - Sorry
14. Kevin Sharp - Nobody Knows It But Me
15. John Mayer - Dreaming With a Broken Heart

Supplies:
K&Company PP
Paper Studio PP (musicnotes)
FancyPants chipboard
Making Memories Garden Party buttons
walmart lace
SU twill ribbon
Cateye chalks
glue dots
Provo Craft alpha stickers

And btw, I made it to round 2. YAY!!!

No comments: