Sunday, March 30, 2008

I’ve been tagged!

Ally tagged me and I now have to think of 7 random facts about myself..

Here's how it works:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

Ok, well here are 7 completely useless facts about me:

1. I hate laundry!!
2. I could sleep til 10:30 everyday if I didn't have to get up early
3. outdoors is not my thing, I'd rather stay inside
4. I always get stumped on thise tags...lol
5. a manicure would be nice right about now ;)
6. ah heck, a pedicure too... ;) lol
7. last but not least, I only buy Starbucks coffee grounds to make at the house. mmmm

So, these are the people I have tagged....

Angie, Mary, Darlene, Kari, Michele, Shannon, Katie

No comments: