Monday, February 18, 2008

Fun Weekend

Saturday we ventured out before the nasty storm came through. I needed to go pick up Saira's portraits. I'll scan those later to share with you. They turned out pretty, except for the ones of her and I. I looked weird...LOL
Anyways, before we went home, we stopped at the tire store. The city had announced that BigFoot (monster truck) would be there at the tire store all weekend to see and take pictures of. Well, on Saturday Feb. 2nd, Chad and Ryan went to Houston to the Monster Jam show. BigFoot wasn't there that night though. So anyways, we went to the tire store, hopped out and took a few pictures. I had to take these with my cell, because I left my camera at home.



Yesterday I went to my friend Kim's house to scrapbook. We hadn't done that in MONTHS. It was great. I only got 3 pages completed and 1 more started.


I think I'm going to journal on this one of Chad and Saira. I haven't decided yet.

I don't like how the title looks on this one. I was hoping it would look better than this. I may do a paper piece title or something.... to cover it up. I used Deja Views papers for this one, Queen & Co. felt border, Fancy Pants chipboard, I inked that with Stampin Up green ink, Target ribbons and gem flowers and felt butterflies. I have Making Memories brads and mini safety pins on here as well.

1 comment:

Angie Moses said...

I love the pages of the 4 wheelers! It's easy to forget husbands when scrapbooking sometimes...I'm trying to include mine more this year!