Monday, January 07, 2008

Yesterdays Card and Tagged...

Yesterday afternoon I created a card for a friend who's sick. I had gotten the Farm Fever Stampin' Up set for Christmas with 3 other sets. And I just HAD to make a get well card. I LOVE IT! LOL It cracks me up!

Products Used:
CS: white and green cardstock
PP: SEI pattern paper
Color: watercolor pencils, Stampin' Up basic black ink
Stamps: Stampin' Up Farm Fever and So Many Sayings
Misc: Stampin' Up blender pen




Now for the Tag!!

Over at The Scrapperie, Colleen started a tag for us. So here goes...

1. Name your 2 favorite scrapbooking topics.
Ryan
and Saira

2. What are the 2 best places you've been to?
The Columbia Gorge between Washington and Oregan
The Sequoia National Redwood Forest in California

3. Name 2 things you do every day.
Talk on the phone
And I sit at the computer

4. Tell us 2 things that pretty much everyone knows about you.
I love to scrapbook
And I love coffee

5. What are 2 of your favorite stores?
Hobby Lobby
And Lane Bryant (but that won't be needed anymore..lol)

I tag Kari and Vicki

OK, so as you can see all of the questions have "2" in them. You're going to answer the questions on your blog and add one more question with "2" of something. That way as it spreads, it'll get longer and change depending on who it visits! Make sure to list the 2 people you're tagging on your blog and let them know! (The tag started with 4 questions)

5 comments:

Jscraps4u said...

Love the card!!!!! Very cute!

Mary said...

Oh gosh how cute!! That stamp is so funny!

Swamp Tulip said...

I love this card. It is so darn adorable! Great job.

Teresa

Darlene said...

that card is tooo cute!

Here's to not having to shop at Lane Bryant anymore! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

The card is adorable! Love that strip of DP & thanks for the fun!! :)