Friday, October 19, 2007

We have a WINNER....

And the Winner is......

Elaine said...
Favorite was when the kids were mickey and minnie mouse. my
son sat down on someone's steps and asked his little sister which candy she
wanted to eat; then he proceeded to dig through until he got what she wanted and
opened it for her.


Congratulations!!! Elaine, if you would email me(jaymedowns@teleshare.net) your snail mail address, I will get that out to you ASAP. Most likely monday, since our post office isn't open on Saturdays. I hope you enjoy the goodies.

And thank you EVERYONE for participating. :) I'll probably have another one next month....for Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Jana said...

congratulations i am so happy for you! I had fun!

Elaine said...

WOW!!!! Thank you Jayme!! I am soooo excited!! I have had a kind of crummy day sitting in the traffic (outside sales)....and this makes my day soooooooo much better!! Thank you, thank you!! ;)