Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SHUT UP, I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nearly had a heart attack a few minutes ago. I received an email from Layle Koncar from Scenic Route. She was letting me know that I was randomly picked to win one of the 14 Loveland Product kits that they were giving away. What's funny, is my dear sweet bestest friend Mary(scrappineli) asked me to go leave a comment on Layle's post for the giveway. Mary said if I were to win, that we can share it, since she had me go leave a comment. LOL You know we were totally just kidding about it all, like hello, how can we win out of 584 comments. LOL Well UMMM, helloooooooooo I WON....hehe!! As SOON as I got that email, I grabbed the phone, called mary...

Mary... hello
Jayme.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... GUESSSSS WHAT!!!!????!!!!
Mary... what (in a real tired voice...lol)
Jayme.. IIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii WON one of the 14 scenic route giveaways.
Mary... GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyways, her and I went crazy over it for a few minutes. She went to look at Layle's blog and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH again!!!!!!!!!!!! You won't believe it, Mary won toooooooooooooo! How ironicly crazy is that!?!?!? Are we the two luckiest people in the world right now or what? LOL ;)

2 comments:

Darlene said...

HOW COOL IS THAT?! YOU TWO ARE AWESOME!!!

Mary said...

Yippppeeee!! I'm so glad that I was able to spread some of that luck off on ya! :D And woohoo we don't have to share! LOL