Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Radient

....NOT....

This thing scared me to death this morning. I've NEVER seen one before, or even seen one that big. I just see the little ol' piss ant spiders...LOL So then I noticed it's web and it reminded me of Charlotte's Web.




So, what was scary, is that the big huge booger is right there at the stairs into my house...between the railings... UGH! Chad says he'll remove it when he gets home. I know it's not going to do anything, but still it's BIG...really BIG. And that's just not cool.

....so, onto other things besides big ol' spiders. Yesterday..........I walked 2 miles. 1 mile in the morning, 1 in the evening. I was most proud of myself. I was 100 calories under my 1200 calorie limit. Go me! I drank tons of water. Go me again!

....so, this morning, I actually got dressed and decided to go walk, EVEN THOUGH it's been yucky since yesterday at 7pm. It barely did a few sprinkles on me while I walked this morning. Hopefully it will be ok enough for Chad and I to go walk this evening....for my 2nd mile.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Holy Cow Batman... that is a HUGE spider!!!!!!

You are off to a great GREAT start!!! HOOORAY!