Monday, July 11, 2005

Silly kids

A few minutes ago I told the kids to pick up their sandles by the door and put them on the shoe rack by the door. (we don't wear shoes in the house) So I told Ryan, you have 2 pairs, get them picked up and I told Saira, you have 1 pair, get them picked up. Chad has his good tennis shoes on the floor and I have my new pair of sandles. Ryan says, "mommy, why do you and daddy get to have your shoes on the floor still?" I told her cause There isn't anymore room on the show rack and also cause his daddy's show are like HUGE and don't fit on the shelf very well...lol He was fine with that answer. Just a minute later Saira blurts out, "OK, all done!!" She had picked up mine and Chad's shoes and piled them up on the shelf...LOL What a good cleaner upper, huh??? LOL

No comments: