Monday, February 21, 2005

Sweet Baby

Today I babysat my neice. My mother in law was in the hospital getting over the flu and broncitis. If she were to stay home she would've ended up with neumonia because she has COPD. Anyways, my father in law had to go to work at 12. And my sister in law had to be at work at 11:30. So I got to watch Miss Shyanne. Saira stayed home with Chad today. He didn't make it to work, because he has the flu. Saira has something, don't know if it's the flu, she's got a nasty cough though. But so far Ryan and I are staying well.

Well, I forgot to mention in my last post that Ryan did the rock climb at the mall on Saturday. He didn't make it far, but he said it was pretty fun. Of course, I didn't bring my camera. I was mad after he was done. I didn't bring it because I didn't know we were going to do something new.

No comments: